The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Detailing cars is my second hobby (pic inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have long loved to make cars look their best. I have about 2000 in adams products and zanio I make most of it back doing peoples cars. If you are in the area and are interested let me know. Here is a pic of my detailing cart I picked up a few weeks ago.
426234_366998086666102_100000677422918_1174241_1485503755_n.jpg

Justin

Bossfan said:
BTW, keep your Boss 302 parked in the garage overnight. 8)
I do and I have a loaded glock 22 (40 caliper) and a mossberg 500 with slugs if anyone wants to scratch and itch and my gf has a springfiled xd40

You never saw Schwarzenegger's cowboy movie I guess. I have a few others, but that wheel gun is my go to.

Plus 10 is the max in CA.

Justin

CaliMR said:
You never saw Schwarzenegger's cowboy movie I guess. I have a few others, but that wheel gun is my go to.

lol no I havent. if you cant get the job done with 10 you probably wont get it done with 16 I think the saying goes lol

8x .357 is plenty for me

My bro has a Glock 35, the long barrel .40 cal. I can't get used to the trigger. My Kimber 1911 is probably my second favorite. I don't have any defense long guns, just a couple bolt guns. I think my other bro has an XD in 40, but I could be wrong about the brand.

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
All right guys, this is a car forum not a gun forum. Please stay on topic. :)
lol sorry I was just trying to get my car detailing skills out there so I can make some boss upgrade money then I got threatened to leave my boss in the garage and then guns came to fruition

so anyone want a show car shine inside and out in a day (have to be at my house at 8) let me know I will cut you a deal (as in I use 75 dollars worth of product and you pay me 50 for ten hours of work) kinda deal

drano38

Wayne
Boss 2511,
Do you tape off the hood and C decals? Or can you go over them with your buffers?
I've got a PC buffer, but didn't use it last summer when I got the Boss--just did it by had. Need to experiment with the family car and pickup before I hit the Boss with the buffer.
Not asking you to give away trade secrets, but if you'd like to share . . .

MA
CaliMR said:

They still let you carry guns in CA????? I'm surprised! ;)

Justin

drano38 said:
Boss 2511,
Do you tape off the hood and C decals? Or can you go over them with your buffers?
I've got a PC buffer, but didn't use it last summer when I got the Boss--just did it by had. Need to experiment with the family car and pickup before I hit the Boss with the buffer.
Not asking you to give away trade secrets, but if you'd like to share . . .
yes I tape off the decals with green painters tape. then do the decals by hand after I do the paint (I then tape of the edges of the decals as to not get build up around their edges)

TMO Supporting Vendors