The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Detroit Auto Show - Share your Boss news!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was hoping to see some new announcements from Ford about the Boss. I thought we might see some info on TracKey, the 2013 schemes or some definitive production numbers. Please share any breaking news you've heard!

Hey c9, nothing from the show but I do have some screen shots of the posters from the Speed Channel special that shows 2013 colors. Subject to change of course but I bet they are pretty accurate since they are closely following the 1969/1970 cars. In Detroit they have a silver LS and CO Boss on the dyno. I have not seen photos of any other cars yet. Hard to believe they had more cars in L.A. so hopefully more photos will show up.

P1010621.jpg
P1010633.jpg
P1010635.jpg

I thought Chevy would make some announcements about the Z28 too, but I haven't seen anything on that either. Pretty quiet so far re:muscle cars. I'm planning to head to the Omaha show next weekend and hopefully can find some news there.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel