The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DFW Area shop for Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So currently my Boss is bone stock, I'd like to get it up on the Dyno and see the torque/HP graphs, and get a baseline for any future mods I do. Does anyone know a good spot around DFW (dallas,plano,lewisville etc) to get this done.

I called C&S performance in Plano and they quoted me $95 bucks.. This is my first performance car and first time I would ever take a car to get Dyno'd. So is that a good price? too high too low?? ???

any input would be appreciated

reakhavok said:
So currently my Boss is bone stock, I'd like to get it up on the Dyno and see the torque/HP graphs, and get a baseline for any future mods I do. Does anyone know a good spot around DFW (dallas,plano,lewisville etc) to get this done.

I called C&S performance in Plano and they quoted me $95 bucks.. This is my first performance car and first time I would ever take a car to get Dyno'd. So is that a good price? too high too low?? ???

That's a very fair price. I had my cars dynoed in Sioux Falls, SD (lower cost market) several times and paid about $100 each time over the last few years.

reakhavok said:

iv'e used Archie over at Dallas Mustang several times, he is very good and uses a dynojet. i'm not sure what he charges though.

iv'e used Archie over at Dallas Mustang several times, he is very good and uses a dynojet. i'm not sure what he charges though.

Thanks Shane.. must be nice getting the free hookup! :eek:

I just googled them and its $75 dollars for 3 pulls

MrGT5oh said:
You might want to hold off on getting your dyno pull until after this Saturday. One of the prizes at the GTG is a dyno session.

SUWEET!!!! im really looking forward to this GTG.. I have yet to see another Boss in person!!

I have used both Lone Start Performance in Addison, Texas and True Street Motorsports in McKinney, Texas.

I like Brian Porter and his crew at Lone Star and he has personally spent time with me on my Mustangs.

Sean, Tim, Clint, and the rest of the gang at True Street are a good bunch of folks. Very personable and helpful.

http://www.lonestarperformance.com/

http://www.truestreetmotorsports.com/

I've used Dallas Mustang for dyno pullls on my '11 5.0. Did not like the experience. If anyone wants details of my "gripes", I'd rather you send me a PM for details than elaborate on a public forum - just say I wasn't pleased. However, I have been pleased with other services they have sold me.

I've used True Street for other work, and have been thrilled with all experiences there.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel