The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DFW: Mid America meet caravan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure how many from the DFW area are heading to Tulsa for the Mid America Ford/Shelby meet next week. But a few of us are going to caravan down there together. We are going to meet at the Target off Round Grove RD/I35 in lewisville at 7:00am on Thursday June 6th. Some will be trailering their cars others driving.

So if anyone else in the area was planning on heading to Tulsa on thursday perhaps you can meetup and we can get a larger group rolling down there together!

I am trailering my brand new black LS leaving from Arlington about the same time. Going straight to Hallet. Hope to meet you along the way, as we travel up I35W. Rick

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel