The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Diablo InTune Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm looking into the InTune because I have a guy close by that can custom tune using Diablo software. Until the day comes that I need to use him I have some questions.

1) Will a Diablo InTune "canned" tune take care of a CEL with OR or cat delete pipes??
2) When logging, does the Diablo show an actuel A/F ratio?? If not is it Lambda or an O2 voltage.
3)If possible could someone post up some jpeg. screen shots of what is logged???

Thanks....

I have had a predator and now trinity for my charger so yours may differ - the ds site should say what the feature set is.

Early versions could turn off the rear o2 sensor so catless operation wouldn't throw a cel

Didn't see afr directly but I have a project on the workbench to wire my lc-1 wide and o2 sensor to the trinity analog input to monitor and log afr

From the ds site (btw only the trinity showed up for your car). Poke around their site and shoot an email to tech support or post on their forums. The have a great support team.

CALIBRATE SPEEDO FOR GEAR RATIO
CALIBRATE SPEEDO FOR TIRE SIZE
SHIFT POINTS
COOLING FAN CONTROL
FUEL RICH/LEAN ADJUSTMENT
MAF CURVE ADJUSTMENT
SPARK TIMING ADVANCE/RETARD
IDLE RPM
REV LIMITER
SPEED LIMITER
TORQUE MANAGEMENT ADJUSTMENT
DISABLE TRACTION CONTROL