The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Did Hell Freeze Over?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No just moved to California. Supposed to rain all weekend and have a high of only 50 on Sunday. :( Enjoy it while you have it.

Yep..spring a month early in the frozen north. 78 degrees here when we'd normally be on the lookout for late winter snow dump before ice storms end of March and early April. Snow tires coming off daughter's '96 Mustang...we are actually going to have a real spring here for a change!

Rainy weekends are the only times I really miss my old Evo, as the AWD was fun to play with in the mountains. CA needs to get its act together and have some sun.

drano38

Wayne
If this is global warming, I'm all for it! ;D
Even saw some farmers in the field when I was flying yesterday.

I put the front under panels and x-brace back on last nite from the sway bar swap.
This morning I'll take the jack stands out, go for a spin, then a spring wash.

Gary....I made the trip up to Fargo this weekend in the Boss and love it! Going to enjoy the St. Patricks Day parade for the 1st time in a very long time without snow or having to bundle up. Love the weather!!

TMO Supporting Vendors