The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Diecast Bosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've been searching for a 2013 Boss 302 diecast model car for display on my mantle and to display with my car at cruise nights. Looking for a 1:18 or 1:24 size and preferably in SBY and haven't found a 2013 yet. Have seen some 2012s. Has anyone seen one or can they send me a link to where I can see one? I've seen the traxxas cars but I'm not looking for that.

I found a very cool 1969 Boss 1/18 scale (red w/ matching 2012 black stripping) on eBay. I also have a Hot Wheels exact match to my LS, both sitting in front of me on my desk. I will be curious to learn what you find in 2013 version.

LS110 said:
I found a very cool 1969 Boss 1/18 scale (red w/ matching 2012 black stripping) on eBay. I also have a Hot Wheels exact match to my LS, both sitting in front of me on my desk. I will be curious to learn what you find in 2013 version.

I found a 1970 yellow Boss 302 in 1:18 which obviously has the same striping as mine, but nothing for 2013 yet that I can find. Found a red with black stripes 2012 diecast in 1:18 but that's it for 2nd gen boss die cast cars.

cbj5259 said:
I found a 1970 yellow Boss 302 in 1:18 which obviously has the same striping as mine, but nothing for 2013 yet that I can find. Found a red with black stripes 2012 diecast in 1:18 but that's it for 2nd gen boss die cast cars.

Where did you find the 2012 die cast in red?

Smilieboy said:
Where did you find the 2012 die cast in red?

I'll try to find the link...I believe it was 1:24

Yeah it was Maisto, in blue and red:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=130640276978

http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/item_detail.aspx?itemfind=MAISTO39269R

Good luck finding any of the newer Boss's (Yellow or Yellow Blaze) anywhere! I've been searching for anything end everything to no eval.

Traxxas makes one (2012) in every color but yellow blaze. I've found the same diecast cars but again only limited colors. However, if you EVER find something please send me a PM.....I too would like to get something.

SUPRMN said:
Good luck finding any of the newer Boss's (Yellow or Yellow Blaze) anywhere! I've been searching for anything end everything to no eval.

Traxxas makes one (2012) in every color but yellow blaze. I've found the same diecast cars but again only limited colors. However, if you EVER find something please send me a PM.....I too would like to get something.

I'm always looking...check every so often. If I ever see something I'll let you know.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
I have a blue 1969 Boss 302 with black stripes 1/16 scale and the newer 2012 Kona with white stripes..
ybazu9yn.jpg

ja7a8a4a.jpg

Found this:

http://www.schucoshop.com/product_info.php?info=p5232_Ford-Mustang-Boss-302.html

They offer one in GHIG too. Problem is they are in Germany. Also its only a 1:43 scale car. It does look high quality though. 69 Euros seems pretty pricey for that and shipping is another 25 Euros...so if my math is right it would be a total cost of $124 to buy it and get it here.

I too am patiently waiting for a 1:24 or 1:18 2013 BOSS 302 (Race Red hopefully)... I have a Wiley's 1970 Red BOSS 302 1:18 that I place on my Radiator Cover during shows... that way people can see "this is a 1970 version, and the real car is a 2013 version"... Especially since I put the MRT window Louver's on as well.

I have the Matiso, ones, they are cool, but "Toyish" compared to the other quality DieCast makers out there.

I half way expected Ford to License a one the BOSS Diescasts to someone like Franklin Mint or Lionel Collectables, or something... Surprised that they don't even offer a BOSS die cast (Ford).

TMO Supporting Vendors