The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Diecast Bosses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I attempted to order one of the Schuco models but I got an email saying they were out of stock. I guess they blew through the 500 units pretty quick. Oh well.. Here's to hoping Autoart or Maisto does a 2013 model.

cbj5259 said:
I attempted to order one of the Schuco models but I got an email saying they were out of stock. I guess they blew through the 500 units pretty quick. Oh well.. Here's to hoping Autoart or Maisto does a 2013 model.

Hope for the AutoArt, I love their models.

Also great Yogi Berra quote! I've got a book of his quotes, its great haha

big red one said:
Guys just so as you know the Schuco SBY as mentioned in previous posts is not out of stock and you can also get your hands on a Gotta Have it Green version as well

see here SBY http://www.modellbahn-kramm.com/e/artikel2.cfm?fid=775&artnr=450883300&nav=0&hint=0

see here GHG http://www.modellbahn-kramm.com/e/artikel2.cfm?fid=775&artnr=450883100&nav=0&hint=0

IM asking them for a group buy lets see what they say

ian

Yeah I just got an email from them the other day saying they had it again too.

Guys if any of you want to do this group buy then i could bring them with me on my visit to USA in May to due the track attack and ship them from Salt lake to take advantage of the postal rates

i wonder why they put the satelitte radio thing on the trunk on the model :(

still might be interested but that is pricey

Guys just got the info on the group buy.

We can have them for the "trade" price of £ 45 each which is $67 each

We need to buy 6 to qualify for this price, as i said earlier i could bring them in my luggage and post them fro Utah when i come over next month so you would get a low cost surface us post

let me know who is in....

Put me down for two SBY models. One to display. One to keep mint in the box.

I'm in Canada but USPS has reasonable rates and I've never had a delivery issue with their tracked shipping.

TMO Supporting Vendors