The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Diff. Fluid change ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They want $275 total for diff fluid change alone.

I thought you added that just to make it easier, so you didn't need top pump it out. Seems like something that should have been on the car to begin with. Did you use a shop up by Sacramento? I'd like to do it, but I don't know anyone down here.

CaliMR said:
They want $275 total for diff fluid change alone.

I thought you added that just to make it easier, so you didn't need top pump it out. Seems like something that should have been on the car to begin with. Did you use a shop up by Sacramento? I'd like to do it, but I don't know anyone down here.
Yes I added them to make it easier...a lot easier to change the diff fluid. ;)

I go to Nor-Cal Motorsports which is a small shop with good personal service. I've been very pleased with them so far and will have them install camber plates and new springs if FR ever releases them.

http://www.norcalmotorsports.com/index.html

Adjacent to

http://www.sacramento-mustang.com/company.htm

Do you know if they are open Saturdays? It would be worth coming up there for a day to get it done right, and maybe have them install the catch can since they would be under there anyways. I just can't take any days off to do it since I will be missing a bunch for track days. I'll give them a call and see what they say.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel