The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do any black 13 LS pictures exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are there any pictures of a black 13 LS out there somewhere or are the ones on the rotissere at the auto show the only ones?

Sesshomurai

I search frequently, but no luck. I don't see why Ford has to be stingy about these.

I've still only seen the pics from the LA auto show. That car is mounted on its side so you can see the underside. Cool but it makes it tough to really get a sense for the car. I have one on order but still haven't seen good pics.

Here you go, the car looks outstanding and that is coming from someone that is not a big fan of black. Sorry I took these without a flash trying to capture the color, that resulted in most out of focus.

CIMG2895.png
CIMG2897.png
CIMG2899.png
CIMG2900.png
CIMG2903.png
CIMG2905.png
CIMG2910.png
CIMG2917.png
CIMG2919.png

That's HOT!

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
2012YellowBoss said:
Here you go, the car looks outstanding and that is coming from someone that is not a big fan of black. Sorry I took these without a flash trying to capture the color, that resulted in most out of focus.
YellowBoss,

I love you man! But why the hell did you wait so long to post these? I been waiting so long to see these! Where was this car show BTW?

MMD

Wow. And I don't like black cars either. The hood louvers should be silver too. Should be easy to do. Best color for the 13, though I wouldn't get one because I hate washing cars.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. These pics are awesome. looking forward even more to getting to see my black LS. Makes me glad I didn't go SBY LS or the blue standard boss. I will gladly spend the extra time keeping the "fastest color Boss" looking goooooooooodddd.

Just ordered the big Adams kit to make sure my 06 and eventually my LS look the best they can. I figure I can only pay Boss 2511 to do it for me so many times before even he gets expensive.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
2012YellowBoss said:
Only took them a couple of hours ago at BJ Palm Beach.

The rear seat delete also looks great

CIMG2913.png

Yeah - This is where my mother-in-law is going to sit when I take my wife and her to church on Sunday's. I'll have to adjust the suspension firm setting to 5. :D

Thanks again YellowBoss.

MMD

Thanks for posting the pics. I like the rear seat delete but wish Ford had trimmed out the interior so that the steel x-brace wasn't visible. Guess it's supposed to make it look more racey.

Boss3o2

ArizonaGT said:
Good to see. I really like the yellow a lot more.

Same here. That color combo really washes out the Boss stripes, and a bit bland (imo). I have always liked how the Boss 302 "pops", and has been pure eye candy for me. The Boss 302 has the best set of graphics, I have ever seen on a car. I guess this will be good for the enthusiasts, looking for a "sleeper"

+1 on the School Bus Yellow. That color does the Boss 302 justice.

Sesshomurai

Yeah, when I ordered mine I ordered black after seeing the rotisserie pics (and nearly all my cars/trucks have been black), but then I switched to SBY.
It just pops and contrasts with the other parts (e.g. the rear fascia panel). So I finally decided that for an every day driver, black is great. Its a classy street car color. Can't go wrong with it. Its "safe". But for the track, I like crisp eye popping colors.

I also like the GHIG in those pics even though its just a nose. I can tell the paint seems more 'matte' than the super-glossy black.

Sesshomurai said:
I also like the GHIG in those pics even though its just a nose. I can tell the paint seems more 'matte' than the super-glossy black.

Yellow is the best color on the Boss, I don't think anyone could argue that (and win ;D) but the black does look nice. Here are pics of the green next to it. I really like this color also but it is hard to capture the real shade of it. The pics make it looked washed out, on of the best pics of the color IMO is the one I took of the hood vents.

CIMG2912.png
CIMG2921.png
CIMG2920.png
CIMG2918.png
CIMG2908.png
CIMG2906.png

TMO Supporting Vendors