The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do I look fat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You look big and muscular not fat. Like you've been pumping iron. ;)

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I've had several complaints that when I'm coming up on someone that they don't see anything but my grill... and that it is intimidating.

Others have taken (in Time Trials) to getting behind me and letting me 'move' everyone out of the way.

It's a lot of puddin' we are driving ;)

the mustangs and the camaros in the continental sports car gs class look like they could punt the porsches and not even scratch the paint. the mustangs have the smallest brake package in the class too. how is that right ???

SMACK78 said:
the mustangs and the camaros in the continental sports car gs class look like they could punt the porsches and not even scratch the paint. the mustangs have the smallest brake package in the class too. how is that right ???

idk, but watching the last race... looks like mustangs need to catch up to the Porsche first before they can have the chance to punt them lol.

yeah rum bum has had 100lbs added to there car and still kicking ass!!! cmon rousch :mad: that multimatic focus should win soon though ;)

i couldnt tell you what the exact weight of each car i but class rules state between 2900 and 3300lbs. i guess that potentialy gives grand am a 400lb penalty cushion. im guessing the porsche guys had no prob making it to 2900. so with 100lbs of penalty for the year they are around 3k. imo

That's the problem with racing today in GT classes, when a car does well you don't know if it truly is the car or the rewards weight or lack thereof.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Porsche success in this year's CTSCC is largely due to regulations imposed on other vehicles, hence why Rum Bum ditched the BMW for the Porsche--fewer restrictions. Until this year, the Porsches were mainly also-rans.

TMO Supporting Vendors