The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DO I pull the trigger or hold onto the Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
They gave me 29k for the boss but let me take the aftermarket parts off the car so I can sale them and make some cash back. The MSRP on a fully loaded GT350 is $59k and that's what I paid for the car. Minus my trade it came out to $31k out the door. I put the stock wheels back on the car that still have the original 5 year old pirellis. I have two sets of wheels to sale now and some pirelli pzero slicks that are basically brand new.

DEye

You can't get there from here...
Flyboygsxr said:
They gave me 29k for the boss but let me take the aftermarket parts off the car so I can sale them and make some cash back. The MSRP on a fully loaded GT350 is $59k and that's what I paid for the car. Minus my trade it came out to $31k out the door. I put the stock wheels back on the car that still have the original 5 year old pirellis. I have two sets of wheels to sale now and some pirelli pzero slicks that are basically brand new.
Congradulations on the new addition to the Family !

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Took a ride in Todd Soderquist's at the Mustang Roundup in Hastings this year. Had already sold my Boss to get one , and that ride just reinforced my judgement call. Lightning Blue one will likely hit my house in the dead of Winter! I will be the guy in the neighborhood out sitting in his garage in a parka , going , " Roooooom , Ruuuuuuuuuumm, Roooooooooooooooom,, Ruuurooooom, roooom!"

Congrats on the acquisition! GT350s are extremely nice cars! Like I've said before, I would love to get my hands on one when I'm financially ready for a $60k+ mustang :-\ if you have parts to sell off your Boss, shoot me a PM ;)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread but I do have parts to sell and will be posting a new thread listing them. It's going to take me about three weeks to post it but if you're curious feel free to shoot me a PM.

Adam

And still no photos..... ::)

Well if you have the typical 10,000 in upgrade's to your Boss, the GT 350 only has a tremec gearbox and 50 hp on you. Open the hood on the Boss you see something special. Hellcats are now at MSRP. In six months GT 350s will sell at MSRP. Keep it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel