The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do The Screw In Your 302 2015 Friday May 22nd @ Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

None of the 5th session. Here's the 4th session and the vid starts with wingrider slightly over cooking turn 2.

@Wingrider

https://youtu.be/iUAMBgPpDmE

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
NFSBOSS said:
This is a long one and has Moto in the white Boss, Grant in the Kona Blue FakeR, Dave in the 2013 Black LS and his brother Dave in the 2012 Black LS. Dave in the 2012 is now a BMO member. That's also a new Cayman GTS. I went out trying to stay behind the Bosses for some splitter cam action. The splitter cam gives you a better perspective of the corkscrew drop. I'll have more later that won't be so long.

https://youtu.be/Rf1BT2q-o6M

RIP my GoPro. You sacrificed yourself for one 8 minute session of splitter cam action. Quite jealous Rick.

I know this is brining up an old thread but that's where the rest of the data is in connection to Laguna Seca. I think we may have taken some great strides with sound.

I added 12" Vibrant resonators in the mid pipe, switched to an x-pipe, and today we built some Laguna Pipes that can be swapped on to my GT500 mufflers in the place of the standard tips using v-band clamps. The Laguna pipes we built are composed of dynomax 3" mini race mufflers, straight through design and a 90 degree mandrel bent 3" pipe, wrapped the whole Laguna pipe in exhaust wrap. The pipes angle to the drivers side.

A single pass with a handheld sound meter at 50ft says this was around 90db at 50ft, but more testing is needed.

It is significantly quieter than it was before.

Az12ma

Bu7jUj

TMO Supporting Vendors