The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Does anyone make a racing shoe for wide feet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have pretty wide feet and my sparco shoes fit me pretty good. They're about a size to small (length wise) but it's not a bad fit at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wwilde001 said:
What model of Piloti's are the wider ones?
They're about 6 years old so not sure if still available. Here's a lineup of the three. I snapped a pic of the label on the widest one that lists the name and product #.
20140213_061506_zps372d7978.jpg
20140213_061651_zps02fb300c.jpg

Aside from having wide feet, any chance anyone knows how to find a larger size than a 13?

I've been looking for sometime now but with little luck. I wear a size 15 in basketball shoes but a 14 in shoes like bowling....so I am hoping race shoes run a little small. So if anyone knows where I can find a 14-15 Wide, I'd be much appreciated.

Last I looked, I think Piloti went out of business... :(

I tried to mail order a few pairs of those puma driving shoes, and they were hilariously narrow. I didn't think i had particularly wide feed... and the pumas made me feel like i was trying to put on my wife's shoes.

Those mustang shoes any good?

cloud9 said:
I have one pair of Pilotis that are really wide and one that's narrower. Not sure I had an option other than length. The Mustang shoes I bought like the ones in the link below are closer to the wide pair of Pilotis, but not quite as wide.

http://www.shoebuy.com/ford-mustang-fm001/369965/789662

thanks for shoebuy link

I have been looking at those mustang shoes

I just picked up a pair for $48 shipped

april discount of 20% plus on sale

TMO Supporting Vendors