The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Does anyone really like the " Gotta have it Green?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't understand why they got rid of Kona Blue. It is a beautiful color, the best blue on the market imo. There is a similar one coming out iirc, but haven't seen it to know what it looks like.

I'm not a fan of green, but did have a forest green vehicle when that was popular 20 years ago although not a mustang.
I think it'll be worth some extra cash many years from now as it'll be one of those rare colors.

Didnt like the Laguna Seca Black red till I saw it in person.....now I own one......see it in person I say.....then judge it.

cf6mech said:
Didnt like the Laguna Seca Black red till I saw it in person.....now I own one......see it in person I say.....then judge it.

Same here, I thought the pictures looked like crap, but once I saw it in person I thought it was AWESOME! I think the same will be true for the GHI Green.

MrGT5oh said:
cf6mech said:

Same here, I thought the pictures looked like crap, but once I saw it in person I thought it was AWESOME! I think the same will be true for the GHI Green.
The black/red LS is my favorite color combo for 2012. I think it looks incredible in person. For 2012 yellow blaze is similar in that it looks better in person than in photos. I like to think of YB and GHIG as Lamborghini colors and my son has a poster of a Gallardo in his bedroom that's the same color as YB. ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
After seeing this color in-person at Barrett Jackson, I can firmly say that "NO", this shiznit is ugly. Almost as bad as Legend Lime from the '05 pallete.

I got to agree with 5.0, the black with red LS is the hottest color imo. I had hard enough time finding a regular Boss though. The yellow grew on me, guy I knew at a dealership called met when they got a yellow in but I said no. Then later I started to really like it and kind of wish I had jumped on it. Though if I had ordered one and they would allow it, I would have got the Kona with black accents instead of white. KB but with the reflective stripes of the 13 would be really hot.

BLAZN BOSS

I like the black LS, but dont want to take care of that color..............The one thing I dont like is the red wheels and the red around the grill..........but thats why they make more than one color cause we all got different tastes.

BLAZN BOSS said:
I like the black LS, but dont want to take care of that color..............

You're right about having to take care of black....it sucks! I have to wash it after everytime I take it out and the red wheel show brake dust like crazy, but I still love the color combo.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
CaliMR said:
So how long until one of you LS guys adds an aftermarket suspension so I can have your dampers and springs ;D

Pretty sure you could order them from Ford, the parts aren't all that expensive.

MrGT5oh said:
BLAZN BOSS said:
I like the black LS, but dont want to take care of that color..............

You're right about having to take care of black....it sucks! I have to wash it after everytime I take it out and the red wheel show brake dust like crazy, but I still love the color combo.
The black/red combo reminds me of a girl friend that I had back in 81- 82, red hair, red lips, in a black leather dress and red high heels, what a gal!
The other day I picked up a bag of M&M's, looking at the colors they looked like our Boss colors, yellow, green, orange, red, blue, the only color that is not used is the brown.
The black is hard to keep clean, but it is a show stopper.
Would have liked a white/black LS, Ford should have made the LS a option for all the colors, IMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel