The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Does anyone's track key Idle like this? Video link!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No :mad:. And none of them will. At least not with that tune. I had my track key flash removed a week after it was installed just for that reason.I think that the original tune as depicted was watered down to get CARB to get it passed. (Just my opinion). Have your dealer remove it and do your own thing.

That is pretty wicked sounding!

Mine doesn't sound like that, but I am happy with how my sounds with the TK.

If anyone gets a tune with real HP and torques gains please send me a PM with name of the place that you received your tune.

12c/oboss said:
Jon Lund through Evolution Performance

Made over 30 RWHP and 33 lbft with the tune, JLT, and Magnaflow o/r x pipe

The Jon Lund tune requires the removal of the cats. Not really an option for those that have to go through emission inspection.

BossJockey said:
12c/oboss said:
Jon Lund through Evolution Performance

Made over 30 RWHP and 33 lbft with the tune, JLT, and Magnaflow o/r x pipe

The Jon Lund tune requires the removal of the cats. Not really an option for those that have to go through emission inspection.

I don't want to remove my cats, so not an option for me either.

TMO Supporting Vendors