The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Don't Want to be the Only Ford at Sebring March 29-30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/registration/sebring/info.shtml

This should be fun event, even with all the Bow-Ties, so help me out by not being the only Ford. The gentleman that runs the museum is a super nice from what I can gather in our phone conversations. It sounds as if he is interested in everyone have a great time second only to safety. There will be classes for beginners with instructors up to advanced solo. Each group will get 8 over the two days.

Any questions contact Roc Roc Linkov at [email protected] 270-467-8802 or
Karen Renfrow at [email protected] 270-467-8804.

See you there ;D

Registration officially closes March 1 so you will need to decide fast.

I think this is going to be a fun event. Roc said there was another Mustang signed up but I have no idea who it is. At least I will not be the only one. Hope my driving is up to speed that weekend and make us all look good.

zzyzx

Steve
I haven't signed up... but I may inquire and attend the autox. The concrete there is pretty sticky, and the autox course pretty fast/fun.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel