The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Don't want to see no mo snow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm ready for some decent weather so I can drive my Boss. Got hit twice in 24hrs and calling for 4-6" again tonite. Mother Nature is a biznitch.

IMG_0616_zpsd7283def.jpg

I hear that! My slowmatic Focus is driving me crazy. Plus a guy I work with might give me a ride in this crazy thing: http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/JBA-Dominator-The-History-Of-The-Ultimate-Fox-Body-Mustang

If it will make any of you feel better, I picked up my Boss on a 50 degree day about two months ago. The temperatures here fell the following day, and so has the snow ever since. We are setting records with temperatures, and the most snow we have seen since 1979. I have only been able to drive my Boss home, and parked it in the garage. It sounds like next week might be my first opportunity to get it out of the garage...

Machv8 said:
If it will make any of you feel better, I picked up my Boss on a 50 degree day about two months ago. The temperatures here fell the following day, and so has the snow ever since. We are setting records with temperatures, and the most snow we have seen since 1979. I have only been able to drive my Boss home, and parked it in the garage. It sounds like next week might be my first opportunity to get it out of the garage...

Now that's just cruel, bet you'll be making up for lost time soon though. :D

Machv8 said:

Nightmare scenario, it's like a honeymoon with out the honeymoon.

Please send the snow out West. This is Folsom lake which is close to my home.

img-Low-water-at-Folsom-Lake-hints-at-drought.jpg

folsom76-1.jpg

NFSBOSS, you guys do need some rain. I've been remotely following that. Are you in the south? At least the north got some precip, they have a Rainmaker. You might want to wiki rainmaker, buy a case of beer, and invite some friends over. Drunk people will do almost anything. At least that was the case for me in the past. :)

302BOB said:
Winter from hell so far in Ct. More snow later today but they are forecasting a thaw for later next week! Could that be the light at the end of the tunnel....or just a tease?

40's in Pa next week, Yeah. Still have 3 more days of winter bliss before it will change. I'm not cussing Mother Nature again because this was her revenge. Sorry everyone in the east. Mums the word.

Propilot

Support your local MS Society Chapter
The folks in the south and those that live along major rivers and low areas better hope for a slow thaw here in the north. If we get a huge wave of warm air and rain, all this snow will melt quickly and massive flooding will occur. I to would love for decent driving weather to return and all this snow to be gone but not at the cost of damaging people's homes/lives. Just my .02

^ looks like the Alps, they hall it away in the back of dump trucks with a giant snowblower on the front, at least that's what they did in Garmish. Here they push it in your yard and driveway. As long as the roads are clear for the public safety and EMS personnel I don't care.
I have to agree with the quick thaw dilemma, it could put a world of hurt'n on the people in the valleys and along the rivers. 49 deg forecast for next friday, we'll see what happens.

racered302 said:
NFSBOSS, you guys do need some rain. I've been remotely following that. Are you in the south? At least the north got some precip, they have a Rainmaker.
I'm in Northern California where most of the CA rain is generated and then we ship if off to our friends in SoCal. It's really bad this year. Snow is good for one thing though.

BN-BN549_2olyco_G_20140214090514.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors