The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Door mirror replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My 2012 Laguna Seca passenger door mirror has some heavy scratches in it, I have been trying to buy a new one but it seems all that's available are the ones that have the spot mirror in the corner, the L/S does not have the spot. Can anyone here help me out??

Thanks, John

The guys at Levittown Ford have been great, they finally contacted Ford Motor Company and this was their response;

"the correct mirror glass assemblies for this vehicle is part number AR3Z17K707-A
(RH) and AR3Z-17K707-B (LH). The catalog will be reviewed and adjusted for this as needed.
This should all reflect with the upcoming updates."

Thank You Mike at Levittown Ford!

Levittown offers 30% off parts.

Plinker said:
302Bob is right,my 12 has the spot mirror and my brother's 13 doesn't and niether are the LS !

Are the '12 and '13 mirrors the same? I have a '13 and would like to have the blind spot mirror. Would the '12 mirror with blind spot fit?

GottaBoss said:
Are the '12 and '13 mirrors the same? I have a '13 and would like to have the blind spot mirror. Would the '12 mirror with blind spot fit?

Pretty sure they're the same. if not, you can search for 2013 V6/GT mirrors, since they also come with the blindspot mirrors.

F.D. Sako said:
Pretty sure they're the same. if not, you can search for 2013 V6/GT mirrors, since they also come with the blindspot mirrors.

Thanks, that probably makes more sense - the V6/GT mirrors.

GottaBoss said:

I have a 13 GT with the blindspot glass, and I'd rather have the non-spot glass. Maybe a trade?

TMO Supporting Vendors