The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dr. Colorchip....order it!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just tested Dr. Colorchip on my CO Boss. Color match is perfect (CY). I've used Langka before on rock chips, and I must say the DR. Colorchip system is much easier. What I liked about the Dr. Colorchip is when you use the blending solution to remove excess paint, it works effortlessly and it does not have a chemical smell like the Langka does. I'm still perfecting my rock chip repair techniques, but I recommend everyone pic up some Dr. Colorchip for their Boss.

my car is also co iwill see if i can find it in quebec.you see if the product is not written in english and french it can not be sold here probably have to order it like everything else and pay duty what happened to free trade.

TMO Supporting Vendors