The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Drag Radial w/ Stock Lower Control Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm asking this question because I bent the stock axels. I must have done it at the drag strip. I'm using 19" M/T drag radials. I'm also using Steeds LCA's. There is so little side wall on the 19" tires, that this occured to me. It might be better to use the stock control arms with those tires. If I was running 15" slicks I'm sure the Steeda LCA's would be better. They make the car go straighter under hard launches. So here is the question. Are stock LCA's a better choice with 19" drag radials?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel