The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dreams do come true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes she is, and so is yours and every other one made. Thats the coolest part of this whole experience so far( as I haven't driven mine yet). No matter where we live, we all have these great cars in common, how cool is that?

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Your Race Red Boss looks great! I bet everyone else who walks through that showroom wishes it was theirs. =D

By far the MGW is the best option out there, but I try to be relatively unbiased on my first recommendation to anyone so that they can do their own research and see what sounds good to them. I can't say enough good things about mine.

Bet you can't wait for spring!!!

Now that is a sweet looking car my freind! I live in Canada, and they don't offer us the track attack deal :'(
I know I could use it, as the highest HP car ive ever driven was an 09 GT auto with 312hp. Im sure the 444 will be "adequate", untill I get some experience behind the wheel lol. Again, nice car!

ace72ace said:
Your Race Red Boss looks great! I bet everyone else who walks through that showroom wishes it was theirs. =D

By far the MGW is the best option out there, but I try to be relatively unbiased on my first recommendation to anyone so that they can do their own research and see what sounds good to them. I can't say enough good things about mine.

Bet you can't wait for spring!!!
Thanks and thats a nice car you have there as well. I think I will trust what most everyone is saying and go with the MGW shifter , but since I havent even shifted a gear in the stock one yet, itll have to wait. I am going to have to really behave myself, as there are no 2011-2013 Mustangs where I live, so If im being a bit "spirted" it wont be hard for the officials to find me if somone lodges a complaint. That's probably the worst part of buying this car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel