The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

dyno pulls today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
took it to the dyno today to do data logging pulls for shaun at AED. its not the same dyno I used before (that shop is now closed owners murdered someone) but here is the graph
engine mods are steeda boss cai/arh long tube headers and off road x-pipe/mf comp cat back and 93 octane
580174_609560215743220_1127615712_n.jpg

this is the last pull made on e85 with cai and mf catback to compare against.
76557_486336264732283_651318707_n.jpg

Justin

NFSBOSS said:
That's impressive. You forget to list your AED tune. ;) When's your next trip to the drag strip? I'm curious how this impacts your times and trap speed.
yeah this was on a 93 octane aed drag tune (he turns off tcs/advanced track and abs)

I hope to go in sept once I get moved to indy. got a place picked out and its only a 20 min drive to the 1/4" :)

Justin

steveespo said:
Very nice right where it should be, one comment, if you are going to pull to 8000 then you need the CJ Intake, 25 more RWHP and a full curve to 7750.
Steve
yeahi would like that but that's a pricey upgrade plan to supercharge it later so for now I'm happy with it as is :)

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: dyno pulls today

Nice numbers, but I'm still faster then you :). >:D...
Had to bust your balls. Hahahahaha

Justin

Re: Re: dyno pulls today

unrealford said:
When is your next chance for the track?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
when ever i get a break in my life to make it and the weather correlates with it as well. probably wont be till sept once i get to indy

TMO Supporting Vendors