The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dyno Runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Post your stock dyno and modded dyno runs (not just numbers, but sheets if you have). I think having reference charts will help people decide on mods based on their desired application.

Personally, I havnt dyno'd my car yet but will have a baseline and modded dyno pdf in a couple months after I am finished installing some new parts.

I have a 2012 Boss, having trouble posting my sheet so my numbers were 387 and torque was 315 I had a steeda cold air installed and tuned with 93 octane gas the numbers wer 412 and torque was 345

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
cobra said:
I have a 2012 Boss, having trouble posting my sheet so my numbers were 387 and torque was 315 I had a steeda cold air installed and tuned with 93 octane gas the numbers wer 412 and torque was 345

To post your sheet you must have it as an image hosted on a hosted server like Photobucket...

To all those not familiar with Dyno's:
1) They are not all created equal - i.e. DynaJet dyno's tend to read higher that Mustang Dyno's
2) Specific conditions (temp, humidity, actual gas octane) can vary the readings
3) Typically you need at least 3 dyno 'pulls' to get the absolute max numbers the engine can deliver unless you tore it up on the street for 30 minutes before getting on the Dyno ;D
4) Don't take the numbers too seriously - it's all an approximation, albeit fairly accurate. The best use of the numbers is to show relative increase/decrease in HP/Torque for the same car under the same conditions.

-Pete

Here's my baseline. I'll have a new one with the LT headers, mid-pipe and DSS 1-piece aluminum in a couple weeks once the DS shows up.

gary5thsae.png

TMO Supporting Vendors