The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Dynomax Race Bullets Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have just wanted to share with fellow Boss owners my exhaust upgrades from Dynomax. They wanted to use my car to prototype a new aftermarket exhaust specifically for the Boss, but found that trying to replicate the quad exhaust themselves was too costly. However, they were excited to fit their already developed exhaust built for the GT on a new Boss. At first we tried their Ultra Flo Welded series. These were just axlebacks, and a really nice sound. I would estimate the sound level on par with what already came out of the side exhaust fully open. However, you can see that 3.5" tips don't really fill that spot. Then they sent me a set of Race Bullets with 4" double walled tips along with the 3" intermediate pipe (from the H - back). This is more what I was looking for! And still not bad at cruising speeds

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1NTEPh9Slc[/youtube]

Thanks for posting. I don't get to drive my car for three week spans when I'm on the road for work. Videos like this help on those trips. The race bullets sound good.

TMO Supporting Vendors