The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eagle Canyon Raceway 22 February - who's going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well ECR was a blast, well until my brakes started leaking. It was nice meeting everyone out there and I look forward to next time, which for me will be April 5th for ECR. Before then I will be at MSR Cression for NASA and TWS with track guys.

I said it was a blast and I meant it. I was having a great time and was even moved up to HPDE3(Yellow group) at ECR. Then my front driver's side brembo started leaking at the nipple again. That meant my day was over. Will have this all fixed before the NASA event at MSR.

Budget Boss said:
Well ECR was a blast, well until my brakes started leaking. It was nice meeting everyone out there and I look forward to next time, which for me will be April 5th for ECR. Before then I will be at MSR Cression for NASA and TWS with track guys.

I said it was a blast and I meant it. I was having a great time and was even moved up to HPDE3(Yellow group) at ECR. Then my front driver's side brembo started leaking at the nipple again. That meant my day was over. Will have this all fixed before the NASA event at MSR.

Great to meet you as well. Very interesting to see/hear what you are doing with the car. Yellow group is a lot of fun. Most everyone pushes hard without getting crazy. I did punt turn 2 exit cone about 50 yards during session 3, no harm other than my pride. Next event for Paul and I is Drivers Edge 29/30 Mar MSR Cresson.

Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel