The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eagles Canyon Race Way - Track Day 6 April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECR track day, I'll be headed out to this one. Anyone else making the trip? Its about 4hrs from Shreveport, LA, but well worth the drive.

Welcome to the Eagles Canyon Track Experience. This is a full day of on track excitement with your own car. Learn from your own personal track experienced instructor as they teach you to drive around a 2.5 mile / 11 turn / 40 ft wide race track with over 70ft in elevation changes. Whether you have dreamed about taking your car to the track or even if you have been doing it for years, this a great experience for all levels. For those of you that have never experienced Eagles Canyon don't miss out... this is one of the best designed club tracks in the South

WHO: Anyone is welcome, whether you are a newbie or a grizzled veteran. We will split you up based on your experience so everyone has a chance to enjoy the day
WHERE: Eagles Canyon Raceway, 7629 N FM 51, Decatur, TX - Just South on 51 from 455
WHEN: April 6th - 8am to 5pm
COST: $150 for the entire day

All Novices will be provided with their own private in car instructor and as always instructors will be available for those Intermediate drivers who feel like they need some additional pointers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Required for Sign Up
Track Application – Complete and send in only if you have never been to an ECR paid event... http://www.eaglescanyon.com/docs/ECRTrackDaysApplication.pdf
Tech Inspection – Bring with you to the track. Required to be complete for all drivers’ cars - http://www.eaglescanyon.com/docs/ECR_CarSafetyInspection.pdf
Payment – You can pay via PayPal or contact Maggie Williams (940) 466-9775 with your payment information -http://www.eaglescanyon.com/2008/payments.php

I plan on being there. I met you last month during the washout. I think we'll have real nice weather and a good day. See you there. John

Tulsa, OK
I REALLY want to make it to ECR one day. I can't make this event but it's only 4 hours away from me so very doable at some point. Y'all have fun.

roadhouse said:
I REALLY want to make it to ECR one day. I can't make this event but it's only 4 hours away from me so very doable at some point. Y'all have fun.

I make the 4hr drive from Shreveport every chance I get. The staff at ECR seems to go the extra mile to ensure everyone has a good time. It's almost like showing up at Mom and Dad's place to run, great experience every time.

TMO Supporting Vendors