The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eagles Canyon trackday 3/2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just found out ECR is hosting an open track day this weekend for 75.00. The time is from 11-5
I'm going to try to make it out but I'm out the country for work and don't arrive until Friday night. There is another event on March 23rd I will be going to for sure.

Eagles Canyon FREE learning Session Track Day, Sat March 2

https://www.facebook.com/events/1035...an_user_joined

Eagles Canyon will be hosting a open track day after Cars and Coffee. If you have ever wanted to know what it is like to drive your car on a real road course racetrack, here is your chance to experience one of the great thrills in life.

For those of you that are beginners we will be hosting multiple FREE lead/follow sessions with your own vehicle following behind an experience pace car driver.

And don't worry, if you are one of those drivers that has proven track experience, you will not be left out. We will have a discounted Intermediate and Advanced sessions for only $75 per driver.

--- FREE LEAD/FOLLOW SESSIONS (BEGINNERS)

--- ONLY $75 FOR FULL TRACK SESSIONS (INTERMEDIATE / ADVANCED)

--- INSTRUCTORS WILL BE AVAILABLE

--- FREE LUNCH

--- 11AM TO 5PM

We will have classroom time in the clubhouse before each session to explain everything to you. We will also be providing free lunch to anyone who comes out.

Weather is forecast to be sunny so should be a great day.

Come join us at Cars and Coffee before you head to the track to learn more about Eagles Canyon and your track day.

NO HELMET IS NEEDED FOR THE LEAD/FOLLOW SESSIONS FOR BEGINNERS. IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCE SESSIONS YOU WILL NEED A HELMET

CONVERTIBLES DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE ROLL BAR.

ALL MUST SIGN WAIVERS AND HAVE INSTRUCTION.
------------------

I'll be there with my 2012 Boss 302 and I'll be instructing :)
Should be a fun time

^^Too bad, how about the 23rd? I am going to that one for sure, and my buddy with the ZL1 will be there too.

Just to clairfy I copied this post from one on the mustang source by Jerry Cecco, he is one of the instuctors, not me.

texasmustang65 said:
^^Too bad, how about the 23rd? I am going to that one for sure, and my buddy with the ZL1 will be there too.

Just to clairfy I copied this post from one on the mustang source by Jerry Cecco, he is one of the instuctors, not me.

I'll be there on the 23rd. I believe Jerry and Brian Smith are heading this one up. It should be a great event!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel