The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Early Christmas Wishes from Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Anyone else hosting lots of family this week? We have 9 guests staying in our 4 bedroom house for the next couple days... 7 of them will be here for another week and a half. We ran out of square footage for air mattresses pretty quickly yesterday and our 50 gal. water heater is getting one hell of a work out.

On a side note, I put a 13 lb. prime rib roast on the smoker for 6 hours yesterday and it came out great! I'm still a noob when it comes to the smoker. And I'll admit, it was pre-seasoned from Costco and I used the Traeger so there wasn't exactly a lot of skill involved, aside from adjusting temp control and not overcooking it. Definitely the biggest piece of meat I've had on the smoker, and thankfully the best result so far. I was pretty nervous, as it wasn't a cheap hunk of cow.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Xmas day.

We had 5 additional family members over for Christmas dinner. The leftover Honey Baked Ham tasted good in the sandwich I just ate.

@Ludachris I have a couple of extra air mattresses if you need more.

Christmas spent with family is a gift in itself....I remember many years ago our Dining room table was stretched out to hold 10 people...I made an Eggplant Parm, plus a Lasagna...then add in the salad and garlic bread...WHEW!!!!...But that's one Christmas I'll never forget..........

Christmas winding down now,Everybody looking forward to New Years plans.I remember long, long ago....When I went out for New Years Eve, My parents would always say "Call at !2 to wish us a Happy New Year!!!"...I thought nothing of it at the tyme. But now I realize what they really were concerned about.I don't think They wanted the greeting....I believe They wanted to hear how sober I was.....Parents will be Parents................I think Mom was behind this more than Dad.......................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel