The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Early Christmas Wishes from Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80899743_2680354348715014_5846689832734031872_o.jpg

Still working on my Christmas Deviled eggs!...Doing 10 eggs= 20 Deviled eggs...This is more effort than I bargained for....They're boiled and peeled...now I gotta cut em and empty the yolks in a dish and assemble the mixture to get it put back in the egg shells.Once I get the mixture done the rest will be down hill....Good thing I saved the Hot Dog stew for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...At least I have the Christmas music to keep me going...after tomorrow that disappears...............Merry Christmas, once again!!!!

All the ranting and raving paid off...I'm done for today...Hope to see Son and the Boys tonite or Christmas Day............Almost a hundred geese just flew over the house just now...I could swear they were honking Merry Christmas.................and I didn't even have any eggnog!!.........................................................yet....................

NORAD's Santa tracker has him leaving the west coast now, heading north thru Canada, on his way back to the north pole...HO..HO..HO...............I miss the days when Son was young and was so excited to see and open the presents Santa left. Santa always ate the cookies we left out for him...He coulda saved me one, ya know.......;)

Christmas seems to lose some of the magic as the years go by.The patter of little feet waking you up at sunrise because of all the gifts that suddenly appeared under the tree!!!...Precious!!!!Life is a journey that takes you thru twists and turns but enjoy them because they won't last forever.................

Christmas seems to lose some of the magic as the years go by.The patter of little feet waking you up at sunrise because of all the gifts that suddenly appeared under the tree!!!...Precious!!!!Life is a journey that takes you thru twists and turns but enjoy them because they won't last forever.................
Its all part of the circle of life. Merry Christmas everyone!

Its all part of the circle of life. Merry Christmas everyone!
"circle of life" is a truth we all can't ignore...we're all going thru it...enjoying the good/great tymes..and the not so good.Hey, Enjoy what you got,while you got it!!!!!...Hon saved me/us from my planned Hot Dog stew for today's dinner.She picked up a nice pot roast that she seasoned last nite and will cook today......Santa still watches over me...I guess I need to still leave out those cookies...:rolleyes:

Special Merry Christmas Shout Out to Bill P. Tyme, TMS, Rick, The Pizza master #1905 (Grant 302) and all the other gang members that put up with me.I think I smell that Pot Roast starting to cook..............Hon said save that Hot Dog Stew for New Years..She must be planning to be out of town that day....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I remember the old days when the living room looked like a tornado came thru with all the wrapping paper thrown around on Christmas Morning. .Memories...memories................Wild Turkey 101 with Eggnog at Christmas is ...what was I saying???...................:cool:

Last edited:
Hon cooking in the kitchen...Son coming over later with the Boys...I'm listening to Christmas Music on TV..ALL DAY..This Day Comes Only Once A Year...Enjoy it how ever you can!!!!!!..Hopefully with Family, Good food and an eggnog.....;)

Okay Bob, I'll bite. What's in that Hot Dog Stew?
Nothing spectacular....I split a couple Hummel Dogs and Red Hots in half and bake at 350 for 20 min..if you got some Kabasi to add that'll work too. Once the dogs and hots are baked, cut them up to bite size pcs and add to a pot with a couple cans of baked beans...chop some green and red peppers and some onion,of course to add to the mix.....Garlic is optional.A sprinkle of Romano cheese along with a squirt or two of mustard and/or ketchup and simmer on low for an hour or so I top mine with some Moz or Cheddar cheese.Chips and a English Muffin on the side works for me.I chose this for its ease for Christmas, but Hon insisted on the Pot Roast dinner which wasn't bad either

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel