The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Early Christmas Wishes from Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merry Christmas everyone!

9156D372-AB82-418B-859C-998B4525BC74.jpeg

We need more Merry Christmas wishes from more folks to keep me in the holiday "spirit"......anybody out there in Colorado???....Oh No!!!!!...I forgot who started this thread....My bad..............big Tyme....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Merry Christmas all from Minnesota! Looking for Santa to finally bring me that Ford GT that I asked for back in 1966.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I think all my fellow TMO Members in Nebraska are busy in their garages , since mid 50s for today , after low 50s yesterday, means there is a lot of Mustang mechanic madness going on, along with some motorway meanderings. Mine is over under a car cover at my son's, so it will be like a new present when I uncover it in a month or so...……..thinking seriously about an MCS suspension set up from Mrs. Claus tomorrow, and I lied and told her I have been a good boy!

All the last minute shoppers are going crazy right now!!,....Not Me...All I got to do is make my Deviled eggs....the hot dog stew can wail til tomorrow....:)..It's official Merry Christmas Tyme....Christmas Eve............Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors