The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Brakes Forms Deeper Relationship with Sports Car Club of America with Driver Support Program for 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor

The braking firm will offer cash incentives to competitors of America’s largest racing organisation​

EBC Brakes has confirmed an expansive contingency program with the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) for its 2023 season, which will see drivers of the club’s many competitive programs receiving contingencies from the brake firm throughout the year.

C4-Corvette-copy.jpg

Competitors of the US Majors Tour, National Championship Runoffs, ProSolo, Solo National Championship and National Tour series will benefit from this contingency program, with more details on race winners to be announced as the year unfolds. Extensive EBC Brakes branding is also set to be displayed on cars and associated literature throughout the year.
From its humble inception in 1944, the SCCA has been a competitive home to names like Ken Miles, Carol Shelby, Roger Penske, Mark Donahue, Bobby Rahal and Paul Newman, now boasting over 75,000 loyal members with an ethos of fuelling a safe, fun and exciting motorsports experience for all auto enthusiasts.

With programs spanning from Autocross, Rallycross, Time Trial and Road Racing, through to its ‘Track Night in America’ events that offer anyone the chance to drive on track in their personal car, the SCCA strives to make motorsport accessible and offers a club that allows everyone to feel welcome.

Hosting countless events at locations across the USA, you can find out more about the SCCA by heading over to scca.com.

Connect with the SCCA via Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and on YouTube

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well I Autocross ( with my son ) in SCCA and do most of my Time Trials with NASA. Any news if EBC will also be adding NASA to their programs also??

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Well I Autocross ( with my son ) in SCCA and do most of my Time Trials with NASA. Any news if EBC will also be adding NASA to their programs also??
For now the only deal we made was with the SCCA, I havent heard from anyone internally that we will be joining NASA, at least not for this season

TMO Supporting Vendors