The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Brakes Pad Giveaway - December

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
As a friendly gesture and a way to interact with the TMO forum (and because its almost Christmas!), we would like to give the members here a chance of winning a free set of pads, front and rear for their Mustang. One randomly selected forum member can choose any pad from our entire range, including the new RP series race pads!

To participate, share with us below a photo of your car and a memory of your favourite time driving it. It could be the day you dropped a couple seconds off your personal best lap time at your local track, a summer day zipping through the countryside, or a trip you took with your loved ones and family.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st January 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at Perfect Brakes HERE or with our UK/EU partners at EBC Brakes Direct HERE

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
So cal
Favorite time driving i would say this year in September at buttonwillow, was the 1st time the car finally started behaving like i wanted. What a feeling to turn the steering wheel and actually have the car turn lol. But everyday at the track is a great day, get to do what i love with friends who share the same passion and interests.

Nov-07-2021-Speed Ventures (Sun)-Around the Pits-IMG_6177_Nov0721_1212AM_CaliPhoto.jpg

20210715_215627.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Houston, TX
I cant think of a truly "favorite" time, but I can think of perhaps the most meaningful to date for me. It would be the day this photo was taken:
IMG_10711.JPG

This was taken in early March 2021 during my second ever HPDE event, and was the morning after buying this car and hitting the track with paper plates and 40 miles on the odometer. Its a story for another day as to how a wild twist of fate and circumstances allowed that to happen, but I'll just say I feel blessed and grateful.

I lost my dad to rapid onset leukemia in 2020 and it had been a royal struggle to cope. Tracking is something I had always wanted to do with him but the finances were never there to support it. When life threw us a bone in early 2021, it made things possible and we jumped head first into the track world - but it still felt bittersweet despite how much fun it is. The day the above photo was taken was the first time in a very long time that I felt at peace with a sense of closure. I still get that same feeling of calming peace and closure to this date anytime I am in that car - its hard to explain.

I have since learned, and continue to learn, quite a bit on both the driving side and mechanical side with this car, and have put a lot of work into transforming it into the track car I want. Every day is a new favorite moment :)

IMG_12863.JPG

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Raidernixon
Not so hard to understand. We lost mom the day before the GT500 invite event at Autobahn. Getting in a car and concentrating just on the drive was therapeutic. After 15 years of hospitals and close calls, closure is important. I miss my parents deeply. Driving is a good departure from some of our realities.

TMO Supporting Vendors