The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Brakes Return to SEMA 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
from the 1st-4th November the Las Vegas Convention Centre becomes a 2.5 Million square foot gearhead's dream playground; welcome to SEMA 2022.

IMG_0262 copy.jpg

More than 1,500 feature vehicles, 3,000 new products from 2,400 exhibiting companies and 70,000 domestic and international buyers descend not too far from the Las Vegas strip for the biggest automotive show in the world, with manufacturers and buyers from every segment of the automotive industry. From Hot Rods and Resto-mods, the latest electronics and soundsystems, to leaders in Racing Performance, the EBC Brakes USA team are excited to be returning, celebrating our 40th year in the USA with over 20 years at the SEMA show alone.

If you're lucky enough to attend, you can find us at booth #24665 in the Racing & Performance section of the Central Hall, if you're not able to attend, follow us on instagram at @ebcbrakes where we will be keeping you guys up to scratch with the going on's!

d4c68d38-cd3d-4c81-8be7-b4a50786c53d.jpg

Registration is still open, just follow this link
Check out the interactive floor plan map through this link to see everyone thats attending.

If you want to find out more about our EBC Brakes Automotive products, you can head over to this link

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
It's been about 10 years or so since I've been to SEMA. There was a stretch there when I went every year for about 5 years. It's certainly fun, and there are plenty of cool vehicles there, and cool new parts, but you tend to see a lot of "extreme" fluff. I remember how sore my legs were at the end of each day from walking the show... that last day was always pretty difficult.

One of these days I'd like to go to the PRI show.

EBC Brakes

Supporting Vendor
It's been about 10 years or so since I've been to SEMA. There was a stretch there when I went every year for about 5 years. It's certainly fun, and there are plenty of cool vehicles there, and cool new parts, but you tend to see a lot of "extreme" fluff. I remember how sore my legs were at the end of each day from walking the show... that last day was always pretty difficult.

One of these days I'd like to go to the PRI show.
It is impossible to see everything its so big!
We regularly attend PRI also, so come on by the stand if you do go :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel