The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ecoboost Torture Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is unreal and worth the time to watch. Never seen an engine beat on like this. I just bought an F150 Ecoboost and love it:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32568184F2EEF79D

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
that was a fantastic video series! I actually just talked my friend into buying one this week. he is in love! I really want one bad. just got to wait for the stang to be free and clear in 2 years.

18 months, 18,000 miles and about 6,000 of those miles pulling about 10,000 lbs and it hasn't missed a beat........not to mention 2 South Dakota winters. All I've done is put gas in it and three oil changes. It's been an awesome truck for me.

I love our EB in our Flex. Only concern I have is over the long term, but needless to say this video series tries to address such concerns head-on.

I just came from a 2013 F150 Ecoboost - truly a great motor and really made the truck feel correct on acceleration. They are getting really really good!

TMO Supporting Vendors