The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 EcoGulf1 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Churchville, MD
The item EcoGulf1 has been updated:

My son and I finally made the trek to Watson this past September and are ready to get some track time under our belts this spring and summer. Hope to see and meet many of you that have offered us words of support and advice along our journey!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There is nothing better in the World than working and racing on your car with your children. If you are lucky, it will continue well into the future and be a hobby you both will enjoy year in and year out. Nice build and let us know when you get to the track this year.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Churchville, MD
The item EcoGulf1 has been updated:

My son and I finally made the trek to Watson this past September and are ready to get some track time under our belts this spring and summer. Hope to see and meet many of you that have offered us words of support and advice along our journey!
After missing the opportunity for a few track days this summer we finally made it to Summit Point for a FATT event this past weekend. It was the cars first time on the track and everyone there was incredibly supportive, especially the two instructors that spent the day with my son who were nothing short of awesome!! He learned a ton from them and also a lot about the car’s strengths and weaknesses. Thanks again for all of the information and advice offered here on TMO. We truly appreciate having such a valuable resource of knowledge about a car and hobby we both love.

IMG_0167.jpeg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Churchville, MD
After missing the opportunity for a few track days this summer we finally made it to Summit Point for a FATT event this past weekend. It was the cars first time on the track and everyone there was incredibly supportive, especially the two instructors that spent the day with my son who were nothing short of awesome!! He learned a ton from them and also a lot about the car’s strengths and weaknesses. Thanks again for all of the information and advice offered here on TMO. We truly appreciate having such a valuable resource of knowledge about a car and hobby we both love.

View attachment 89721
He even had a Ford vs. Ferrari moment that would have made Carroll Shelby proud!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors