The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Editors' choice: top 10 cars from 2013 under $100,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice but a goon?

"Sam Smith, Executive Editor, Road & Track
Current Car: 1989 BMW M3
Car Pick: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 ($42,995)

Side-mounted exhaust pipes loud enough to rattle dishes in the next county. A stick for a rear axle—solid, like a pickup truck’s, and thus gloriously feisty. A 5.0-liter, 444-hp V8 that spins to a vibrasonic 7,500 rpm. Suspension that works a veritable miracle, performing well on both track and street. Drive one of these things, and you feel like the world’s most sophisticated goon. Scratch that: you are the world’s most sophisticated goon. I have stripes. Do you have stripes? No? Then get the hell out of the way. "

Sounds mostly like a bunch of flip-flop-wearing vaginas.
Some of them ain't even car magazines.
How about this:

Jeff Quinn
Feature Editor, Gunblast.com
Field Editor, Gun Digest

Current vehicles: 2001 Z71 4x4 Chevrolet extended cab pickup, 1992 Chevrolet 3/4 ton C2500 diesel pickup, 1992 1 ton Chevrolet K3500 4x4 diesel flatbed, 2003 4x4 Chevrolet Suburban, 2010 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom, 1973 Q-code Mustang Mach 1, 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302.

Car Pick: 2013 Shelby GT500

Because I'm a man.

Jeff

Stangs.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Just a little over-the-top machismo? I wonder how the Boss flip flop wearers in the warmer climates will feel? Maybe they will get their panties in a bunch or stuck in their vajay-jay? Hopefully your post was in jest, but it's hard to get a real tone for the intended nature of it without any emoticons. ???

ace72ace said:
Just a little over-the-top machismo? I wonder how the Boss flip flop wearers in the warmer climates will feel? Maybe they will get their panties in a bunch or stuck in their vajay-jay? Hopefully your post was in jest, but it's hard to get a real tone for the intended nature of it without any emoticons. ???

Well, if they're wearing panties and flip-flops, they have bigger problems than anything that I might post. :)
I have nothing against panties and flip-flops, on a pretty girl.

Jeff

You described most of my neighbors pretty well. I say most, because the Rabi next door is a good cat so I look the other way when he drives up in his Prius ;D

I didn't know who you were with. I will probably be pestering you with questions in PMs, as we seem to share a hobby.

CaliMR said:
You described most of my neighbors pretty well. I say most, because the Rabi next door is a good cat so I look the other way when he drives up in his Prius ;D

I didn't know who you were with. I will probably be pestering you with questions in PMs, as we seem to share a hobby.

You questions are always welcome. i answer well over 100 every day. However, i seldom check PMs, so it is best to send an email to [email protected]

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Hey I'm a flip flop wearing Boss owner! ;). My wife is a flip flop wearing Boss owner with a vagina. ;)

Just happy to say I own two of the cars on their 'expert' list. Wouldn't trade either of them for anything else on that list.

TMO Supporting Vendors