The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eibach GT350 Lowering Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eibach has new springs out for the GT350. They lower the front .9" and rear .7". Has anyone got their hands on a set or know when they will be available? That's the max I'd lower the car and I'm hoping the new Ford Performance springs lower the car a bit less. I wonder if these springs were developed in conjunction with the FP springs?

http://eibach.com/america/en/performance-suspension/application-lookup

0Shot%202017-01-24%20at%208.13.08%20PM_zps8vp9mdtf.png

I would like to drop my car 1/2" to close up the gap. But since I have R springs and want to keep the handling I'm going to pass on the Eibach and FP springs. These are more towards looks. I keep asking FP what the rates are and they have no clue and keep saying to call back next week. After calling 4 weeks in a row I give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VoodooBOSS said:
I don't think FP typically publishes their spring rates but once they become available I'll see if I can get them. I expect the FP springs to be slightly stiffer and that's all I'm looking for with the same 1/2" drop you want. TBD

Slightly stiffer than the GT350R or GT350 Track Pack springs?

I called FP last week about the springs. The part number is available to order now, but they are on a back order until a few more weeks. FP keeps telling me to call back next week. That's the same answer they keep giving for the last month. I seen the Eibach springs and they are .9 and .7 lower but are also progressive rate springs. I'll pass on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel