The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eibach Multi Pro R2 ...debating...input?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I believe LBP is using Cortex as the supplier if I remember correctly. Lee, jump in here buddy ! ;D

Also, the AST 4150s while only single adjustable have much better valving than the stock stuff and will allow you to run higher spring rates, which is the reason you should be looking at coilovers in the first place. The cool thing about the 4150 is that its upgradeable to a double adjustable down the road. Once you've maxed out what you can get tuning the 4150, and your wallet has recuperated... you can turn them into doubles. The Eibachs are a good value though.

Sesshomurai

Zquez said:
From what I can tell, cortex only offers ohlin, penske etc. rear shocks. The fronts are still their custom valved Konis Mc-strut.

They have front ohlins too. Newly released but special request at the moment.
Check with Filip

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
darreng505 said:
Zquez said:
From what I can tell, cortex only offers ohlin, penske etc. rear shocks. The fronts are still their custom valved Konis Mc-strut.

They have front ohlins too. Newly released but special request at the moment.
Check with Filip

The fronts are where they were having a fitment issue with the shock mounts for the Ohlins dampers. Hopefully they have the issue resolved.

Grant 302 said:
Just rode in an '11 with KW V3s today. Been following this thread...and now I see why you want coil overs for the track.

Its funny because everybody always says coilovers are overkill. Theyre really not.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel