The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eibach Pro-Line vs Ford "P" springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My understanding is they are very similar. I have the P springs and they lowered my Boss 1" in the rear and about 1/4" in front.

the FRPP spring IS 100% a Eibach spring that they made for them in a certain drop. Anyone can private label a spring. UPR does it using eibach as well.

A 1" drop is prob the best on the 05+ cars IMO. BMR and ROUSH make the BEST 1" progressive spring (good ride) out there from what I have seen and driven.

Rick, are Ford's P-springs progressive? I'm pretty sure that the Eibach's are. I like progressive a lot for the street but I've spoken to one owner with the Eibachs and as much as he liked them for the street - he really DISLIKED them at the track and is in process of going back to OEM. (Just one person's opinion.) What's your experience?

CoolTechLLC said:
Rick, are Ford's P-springs progressive? I'm pretty sure that the Eibach's are. I like progressive a lot for the street but I've spoken to one owner with the Eibachs and as much as he liked them for the street - he really DISLIKED them at the track and is in process of going back to OEM. (Just one person's opinion.) What's your experience?
They are progressive but IMO they are a lot better on track than the stock springs. Besides lowering the car and CG there is less body roll and brake dive which for me means greater confidence tossing the car around a track. Which Eibach springs does he have? The P springs have a similar drop to the ProKit and the K springs are similar to the Sportline springs.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=10553

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!
Cooltech, I put the Eibach Pro Line on the car prior to Laguna. Stance is great, mimimal body roll, greatly reduced brake drive and not harse on the street with #2 settings all around. Drove almost a thousand miles to & and 1000 miles back and very comfortable (for me).

Also put on the Steeda adj. pan hard bar and Eiback adj. LCA's. Car hooks up great.

Cheers!

TMO Supporting Vendors