The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Eibach Sportline Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Has anyone installed Eibach Sportline Springs on their car and taken it to the track. I am looking for feedback from someone that has them installed and tracks their car. Also, any other mods that were done in conjunction with the springs. Feedback on the cars ride would also be appreciated, thanks.

My understanding is:

Ford Racing P springs = Eibach ProKit
Ford Racing K springs = Eibach Sportline

This is supposed to be little or no difference on handling between the two but the K springs lower the car more and will need more compensation at the front of the car to bring the geometry back in line. You can read up on several of us installing the P springs in the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-technical-forum/ford-racing-suspension-upgrades/

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
5 DOT 0 said:
My understanding is:

Ford Racing P springs = Eibach ProKit
Ford Racing K springs = Eibach Sportline

This is supposed to be little or no difference on handling between the two but the K springs lower the car more and will need more compensation at the front of the car to bring the geometry back in line. You can read up on several of us installing the P springs in the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-technical-forum/ford-racing-suspension-upgrades/

Ok, that was also my understanding when I talked to the people at Eibach. Apparently it's not a fact that is well known or maybe Ford doesn't want it to be known that Eibach makes their springs and Ford puts their name on them. Thanks for the info

5 DOT 0 said:
LindsayEOD said:
Is there any reason why the FRPP version is cheaper? Or am I just shopping at the wrong places?
I have no idea but Eibach has a "premium" reputation to maintain. ;)
I assumed as much but wanted to verify. I may have to try these out. Although my Steeda sports work very nice I just feel like trying something different.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
LindsayEOD said:
5 DOT 0 said:
LindsayEOD said:
Is there any reason why the FRPP version is cheaper? Or am I just shopping at the wrong places?
I have no idea but Eibach has a "premium" reputation to maintain. ;)
I assumed as much but wanted to verify. I may have to try these out. Although my Steeda sports work very nice I just feel like trying something different.

Yeah, your car looks really low in your picture. I think it looks even lower than the Sportlines.

TMO Supporting Vendors