The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Electrical help 2012 Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have posted once on adding an shock sensor to the stock alarm on my boss my problem is I am adding a bluetooth radio and it's not cheap well the stock alarm is worthless as to someone breaking a window and taking the alarm there are not to many times my car is anywhere that I have to worrie about it but you know how that works. I have found several add on sensors but most require a wire that when it is 12volt pos would keep the sensor off and when the power is taken away it turns the sensor on so my help question is does anyone know of a wiring diagram for the stock factory alarm. I have contacted several dealerships with absolute zero luck as I figured and all my local alarm companies have no clue nice huh.

TMO Supporting Vendors