The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Elgin Racing Wins the Devil In The Dark 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elgin Racing is going for their THIRD straight victory at the 2016 12 Hr Devil In The Dark at NJMP this Saturday. Follow along as TMO member G.Obadia and his team try and make it three is a row. Good luck Greg and the entire Elgin Racing team!

Click on the link below and you'll be able to follow the live action beginning this Saturday at 11:55 am:

http://racecast.me/45-%E2%80%A6/212-2016-12hr-devil-in-the-dark-njmp

The event schedule can be found in the link below:

http://www.thedevilinthedark.com/event-rules-and-regulations

boss302-hero.png

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Re: Elgin Racing at Devil In The Dark 2016

This is fun to watch especially as the in-class racing plays out over the course of the entire race. I typically "pop in" on the feed a couple times during the day or just leave it playing in the background if I'm doing something.

Good luck this year, guys!

And direct from the Elgin Racing team on pit lane:

"ElginRacing started the 2016 Devil in the Dark 12 Hour Endurance Race in third place and moved into first place within the first lap. Todd Lamb expertly piloted the 2012 BOSS 302R in the pouring rain for two stints. The rain caused a few of the top competitors to crash. Greg Obadia currently holds the team's fastest lap time around the 2.25 mile track. Halfway through the race, David Jacobs continues to increase the lead and battle the Radical for the best lap time of the day. The ElginRacing hopes to maintain the lead in order to take the checkered flag at 11:55 pm. RaceCast.me is providing a live stream from inside the #00 Mustang throughout the entire race: http://racecast.me/45-masonry/212-2016-12hr-devil-in-the-dark-njmp."

@ArizonaBOSS

VoodooBOSS said:
And direct from the Elgin Racing team on pit lane:

"ElginRacing started the 2016 Devil in the Dark 12 Hour Endurance Race in third place and moved into first place within the first lap. Todd Lamb expertly piloted the 2012 BOSS 302R in the pouring rain for two stints. The rain caused a few of the top competitors to crash. Greg Obadia currently holds the team's fastest lap time around the 2.25 mile track. Halfway through the race, David Jacobs continues to increase the lead and battle the Radical for the best lap time of the day. The ElginRacing hopes to maintain the lead in order to take the checkered flag at 11:55 pm. RaceCast.me is providing a live stream from inside the #00 Mustang throughout the entire race: http://racecast.me/45-masonry/212-2016-12hr-devil-in-the-dark-njmp."

@ArizonaBOSS
Nice! 8) Congratulations on a great start and for making the Mustang community proud!

Thanks Everyone! Great race! Not one issue during the race, not one. These cars are stout. Todd blew it out double stinting in the rain. David and I kept pace and then we really turned it down at the end. Some of the top dogs dropped out either due to mechanicals like the Super Light Coupe from Raver Motorsports or had big crashes like The Little Speed Shops BMW. The Fall Line BMW was strong as was the Radical.
Friday night right before qualifying we lost the starter motor. We also changed the trans. That was it for the weekend. Smooth sailing. See everyone at the next race.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel