The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Emblempros.com Faux Gas Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Ford could have done better than tri-bar logo on the faux gas cap. I like the "Boss 302" in this thread, Ford used it on the side stripes. Ford could have also taken a styling cue from the 1970 Boss 302 and used the "running horse" logo. Granted the tri-bar is a standard Ford logo, but it is also the badge on the V6, so why the Boss 302. At least the Laguna Seca got something different.

Finally installed mine today.
Undecided if I will keep this on, or go back to the stock emblem.
I did paint the 'FORD' letters satin black on mine, hard to see with the reflection.
PTDC0007.jpg
PTDC0015.jpg

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Looks much better than stock. Would have been great if Ford had thought of this.

These decals are nice, but, I can't see myself to pay $60 for a sticker. $25 I would. That company must be making a killing, $2 to make I'm sure.

My bad, thought it was a decal until I looked at another forum and seen it. Still pricey. but not off the table. I do like the red.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel