The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

End All Be All Wax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, it is a silly amount to spend on car wax, but
[list type=decimal]
[*]A portion goes to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
[*]Comes in a badass solid billet aluminum container
[*]Limited to 250
[/list]
I'll be applying it next weekend, so we'll see if it is as ultra premium as they claim.

Fiddler49 said:
I'll be applying it next weekend, so we'll see if it is as ultra premium as they claim.
What? I thought you were going to stop by and help me install my roll bar. ;)

A man I consider to be a car detailing guru, Marc Harris of AutoLavish, has suggested i try Dodo Juice Supernatural. When i can come up with that kind of scratch it might be the last wax i ever buy

$250 bucks a can and $25 to the vets. I don't think I'll be trying this out, besides, the bird are always waiting for me to pull my car out of the garage.

racered302 said:
$250 bucks a can and $25 to the vets. I don't think I'll be trying this out, besides, the bird are always waiting for me to pull my car out of the garage.
Well I did get a 10% discount...but in the end bird poop always wins no matter what wax ya got on your car... :-\

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have number 75. Works great I used a military discount code and got 20% off. I love the stuff. Ruined me wax wise. Been waiting on the last batch to come up for sale so I could get another. Be sure to store it in the fridge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors