The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

End of Season Sale (gopro, autoblip, race-UCA kit, oil pressure gauge and more)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
SOLD - Race UCA kit -
SOLD 8.8 T/A Rear Axle Cover/Girdle from Cortex Racing
SOLD
- autoblip -
SOLD AEM Oil Pressure gauge - 0-100 PSI analog style - PN: 30-5133
SOLD - jegs caster / camber gauge Part Number: 555-81679
SOLD - GoPro Hero 4 kit
SOLD-GT350 front splitter

Make offers on this junk, err treasure:

Stock GT350 springs
GT350 rear swaybar
S550 5.0L engine cover
gen2 5.0L oil filter adapter (block to filter)
2020 GT500 oil dipstick and tube extension new in bag

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
GoPro and camber gauge sold

@TMSBOSS - getting that info now. The splitter has usual signs of usage (it came off at 7000 miles but does show scrapes on underside) but I'll just ask $50 and the ride. I'll have that quote momentarily
How did you use that camber gauge? I had a similar one left over from my stock car days but my aluminum wheels are too thick and wouldn't allow me to get the magnet close enough to the hub.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
brake rotor through the spokes, though most of those camber gauges have a bolt on adapter (in this case this one has a magnet adapter), but I thought briefly about getting a buddy to turn out an adapter to fit the cap socket of the apex wheels I run. I still might for the other one
I did that, machined a collar that let me put it on the hub but without being able to stick the magnet it wasn't much help plus the face of the wheel is cast and not 100% true. I have a little digital cube level that I stick on the rotor so that's what I have been using. It works. Now that I have an SLA I am going to have to measure caster. I have the proper turn plates but I don't think the cube is going to be accurate enough unless I can get it directly above the ball joint. There are run out wheel adapters like I used back in my alignment shop days but those are a pain to use....maybe I'll make an adapter out of steel this time (used HDPE last time) hopefully the magnet will be strong enough to stick both the adapter and the gauge to the hub.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
@TMSBOSS - the box dimensions are 51x15x4" 8lbs, via UPS ground to 60553 is $36, so $80 shipped would be my asking. Its in pretty good shape, just some scrapes on the bottom from driveways and light rock indentations on the top, I'll hit it with a ceramic black trim sealant before boxing.

TMO Supporting Vendors