The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

End of Season Sale (gopro, autoblip, race-UCA kit, oil pressure gauge and more)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD - Race UCA kit -
SOLD 8.8 T/A Rear Axle Cover/Girdle from Cortex Racing
SOLD
- autoblip -
SOLD AEM Oil Pressure gauge - 0-100 PSI analog style - PN: 30-5133
SOLD - jegs caster / camber gauge Part Number: 555-81679
SOLD - GoPro Hero 4 kit
SOLD-GT350 front splitter

Make offers on this junk, err treasure:

Stock GT350 springs
GT350 rear swaybar
S550 5.0L engine cover
gen2 5.0L oil filter adapter (block to filter)
2020 GT500 oil dipstick and tube extension new in bag
Will that 2020 gt500 dipstick work with the 5.0?

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
it should, its just the extension/curved sectcion and the longer dipstick assembly. that said, I believe others mentioned trimming to hit the correct depth (trimming the end of the extension - somewhere there's a thread on this). I can't remember why I passed on using it (I'm just using a gen2/voodoo dipstick on my build), but I think it had to do with clearance to something I have on the car. If you want to try it, $10 and whatever the shipping is.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel