The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ended up with a 2013 Z06 ehhhh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the friendly advice & answers during my search. As in the subject box I ended with a 2013 triple black 3lz Z06 8k miles. Orlando dealer auction. However I may still post from time to time as the GT350 still makes my pulse beat faster. I may need to have both.

Maybe see you SoCal guys on a track this season after I set it up.

Cheers!

Froggy

I'll be doing some videos on my YT channel froggy's garage if you want a peek

:)

Congratulations! Post some photos when you get a chance and have fun with your Z06.

Here is the Black 2013 z06 getting aligned by me, I used Smart Strings/Camber for like 20 years. This system is awesome, easier, quicker just as accurate. Post questions on my YT video if you have any & still got my eye out for a Shelby in the garage.

More Z video. This includes the day I got it delivered

Cheers! If anyone decides to get this alignment system, mention Froggy and you'll save some.

Last edited:
Hi 302bob, I'm Bob also, :)

Since I always attend to mechanical before cosmetic it's usually got a nice "patina" of dust & fingerprints but runs with the big boys just fine. Nothing like smoking an older Lambo, or Ferrari to put a smile on your face. I had to attend to a couple of things when I got it, starter get's cooked by the 427 so installed a new one with tons of insulation. Had 8k miles when I got it. For autox/track new 11x18 and 13x18 rims fill up the wheel wells. I have a 95 octane tune for fun days & back to 91 for dd. Big bars & the alignment I show in the video & that's all "so far". Maybe some Katech heads for xmas? I'll keep it and my 2004 Commemorative until end 2020, then maybe the Shelby or a c7zr1.

Happy holidays everyone!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Lots of fun, no doubt. I have a couple of Vette buddies, so I get to have fun with C5 and C6 Z06's at the track from time to time. I haven't been out with them in a while, but I always have a smile to my face when I get rides or get to drive those cars.

I want ..but you link doesn’t show a discount

never mind, I found it. Awesome prices on that product price
Colton (owner) is great to work with if you have questions.

I have about 6 videos on Froggy's Garage using a similar kit. search my videos using csm & alignment (there are over 1000 haha)

:)

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors