The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

engine bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finally got around to putting on some of the parts i have been accumulating, lots more to do though

fuse box cover
battery cover
master cylinder cover
cooltech llc sound delete tube
swapped the blue coil covers for gray ones

final result

20130516_213024_zps14534c9a.jpg

I recently bought the same battery and master cylinder covers (painted).....they add to the engine bay for sure. However, the master cylinder side I have to do some cutting since the hood struts come down on the covers. Did you have the same issue?

SUPRMN said:
I recently bought the same battery and master cylinder covers (painted).....they add to the engine bay for sure. However, the master cylinder side I have to do some cutting since the hood struts come down on the covers. Did you have the same issue?

when i bought the covers it said i would have to trim with the redline hood lifts, but i did not have too

TMO Supporting Vendors