The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Engine dress up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wish someone would make BOSS Specific ones... maybe in Black Chrome with the color of the letters matching the car or something... (and have it say BOSS 302 on each one), or just have each cap say BOSS 302 on it, I think I know where there Oil and other fluids go... LOL

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
yeah I wish they made moss specific ones as well. These are the nicest ones I have found and would have them if they came in boss 302 one them

http://www.bangastang.com/_e/Mustang_Engine_Caps/product/50ENGCPS/5_0_Mustang_Engine_Caps.htm

The caps are the blk roush ones, I had the decal made. I have these on all fluids and the shock towers as well. Really cleans it up

I have scoured the web for a good set of billet caps and unfortunately there are not really any good options that are Boss specific....What you have done with the Roush caps is excellent and unique...

vista6019 said:
I have scoured the web for a good set of billet caps and unfortunately there are not really any good options that are Boss specific....What you have done with the Roush caps is excellent and unique...

Appreciate that !!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors